These pedals will shoulder your burden.
Designed to stand up to the rigors and abuse of downhill riding in a form factor that fits in perfectly on your trail rig. Featuring a low-profile, wide, double-concave platform, this lightweight 6061-T6 alloy pedal provides the styling and performance you've come to expect from the Atlas line
- Super thin double concave wide platform.
- Fully-sealed bearing design.
- Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security.
- Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins.
- Hidden pin / grease access port.Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Claimed weight: 355g.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The RF Atlas pedals work great. Feet stick to them without any slippage.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.