Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Drop it like it's hot.
Your quest to find the entry-level dropper post that is light on the wallet but heavy on performance just got easier. The Race Face Aeffect Dropper Post features a reliable, adjustable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge tucked inside a durable, lightweight 7075 aluminum seatpost. Providing a lightweight, reliable dropper post that can be triggered with the flick of a switch, the RaceFace Aeffect Dropper Post will be the envy of the mountain.
The Race Face 2018 Aeffect Dropper Post is compatible with internal cable routing. The Aeffect Dropper post does not include a remote.
- Cable actuated, hydraulic cartridge - Infinite adjust within travel.
- Return speed adjustable (150mm only).
- Same 2 bolt clamp system as Ride and Chester posts.
- Ergonomic 1x lever sold separately. Compatible with Turbine universal and 1x levers.
- Standard shifter cable and housing.
- Available in two lengths: 385mm (125mm travel) or 425mm (150mm travel).
- Claimed weights: 30.9 x 125mm x 385mm = 540g, 31.6 x 150mm x 425mm = 570g.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.
Clamps, materials, setback, oh my!