Drop it like it's hot.
Your quest to find the entry-level dropper post that is light on the wallet but heavy on performance just got easier. The Race Face Aeffect Dropper Post features a reliable, adjustable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge tucked inside a durable, lightweight 7075 aluminum seatpost. Providing a lightweight, reliable dropper post that can be triggered with the flick of a switch, the RaceFace Aeffect Dropper Post will be the envy of the mountain.
The Race Face 2018 Aeffect Dropper Post is compatible with internal cable routing. The Aeffect Dropper post does not include a remote.
- Cable actuated, hydraulic cartridge - Infinite adjust within travel.
- Return speed adjustable (150mm only).
- Same 2 bolt clamp system as Ride and Chester posts.
- Ergonomic 1x lever sold separately. Compatible with Turbine universal and 1x levers.
- Standard shifter cable and housing.
- Available in two lengths: 385mm (125mm travel) or 425mm (150mm travel).
- Claimed weights: 30.9 x 125mm x 385mm = 540g, 31.6 x 150mm x 425mm = 570g.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Seatpost Clamp: 30.9 mm
Seatpost Type: Dropper
Setback: 0 degrees
30.9mm - 425/150mm Travel - No Lever
Mfg PartNum: SP18AEDP30.9X425X150
31.6mm - 425/150mm Travel - No Lever
Mfg PartNum: SP18AEDP31.6X425X150
Articles will open in new tab.