The Peak Of Light And Subtle Integrated Power Measurement
Accurate, reliable power measurement is practically a requirement these days, and the Quarq SRAM Apex AXS crankarm power meter upgrade is the easiest way to get precise power numbers. With the tech hidden inside the DUB spindle, it fits almost any bike while remaining stealthy.
AXS is SRAM's new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
DUB-PWR takes Quarq's reliable and accurate power measurement and elegantly houses it inside the DUB crank spindle for compatibility with any chainring setup, measuring left side power to calculate total watts. It's lightweight, invisible and attainable.
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left side power to calculate total watts
- Proven reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- User replaceable AAA lithium battery
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Lightweight (less than 40g heavier than standard crankset)
- 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, or 175mm cranks
- Fits all SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs, except Ai
- Direct Mount (DM)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
160mm - Wide
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.346.000
165mm - Wide
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.346.001
170mm - Wide
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.346.002
172.5mm - Wide
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.346.003
175mm - Wide
Mfg PartNum: 00.3018.346.004