Goodbye, Riken. Goodbye, Elsa. Quarq's Dzero Alloy Power Meter Crank improves on their previous platforms, featuring an updated strain gauge and circuitry so your numbers are more reliable even in the most extreme riding conditions. They've added dual Bluetooth LE and ANT+ transmission so you can be paired with your cycling computer or a smart device, and it also allows for wireless firmware updates through Quarq's Qalvin BLE app. Forged aluminum crank arms with a CNC'd aluminum spider keep the weight low and the stiffness high, and this 110 BCD model is compatible with standard 5-bolt compact chainring options.
Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings. Available in multiple length and spindle options. Claimed weight is 780 g.
- Forged aluminum crank arms and CNC-machined alloy spider
- Power measurement accurate to within ±1.5%
- Dual Bluetooth LE and ANT+ connectivity
- AxCad magnet-less cadence measurement
- Left / Right Power Balance
- OmniCal allows chainring replacement without affecting accuracy
- 10K Temperature Compensation ensures accuracy in all weather conditions
- User-replaceable CR2032 battery with 200 hour ride time
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- 2 year warranty
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.