The Profile Design T5+ Aluminum Aerobars put your wrists in a neutral position with a shallow 15° extension bend while still allowing you to maintain an aggressive aero position. The extensions are slotted for internal cable routing or use with electronic shifters, and like the J2 brackets and F-19a adjustable armrests, they're constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. Compatible with 26.0 mm and 31.8 mm base bars.
- Reach:Max Aft -180mm, Max Fore 70mm
- Width:145mm-300mm (center to center)
- Extension Adjustment:125mm-275mm (c of basebar-end)
- Clamp:Fits 26.0mm and 31.8mm bars
- Color:Anodized Matte Black
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.