Fit for duty.
The Profile Designs Aeria Ultimate Carbon Aerobar places fit first, designed to meet the needs of athletes, fitters, aerodynamicists, and frame designers alike, the Aeria Ultimate is defined by fit. Achieving the largest range with the smallest increments for reach and width for compatibility with nearly any bar
- Designed to meet even the most demanding fit measurements, every dimensional adjustment is independent.
- Material: alloy.
- Armrest: F40.
- Stack: 25 - 105mm (5mm increments).
- Reach: -21 - 92mm (7.5mm increments).
- Width: 125 - 252mm (18.5mm increments).
- Extension length: 378mm.
- Extension height: 71mm.
- Armrest rotation: 7º.
- Claimed weight: 910 grams without stem or armrest riders.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
A newer version of this product is available.
Our Price $1,057.34
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.