Split the wind.
Measuring in at 78mm deep, the 78/TwentyFour Clincher Wheelset from Profile Design is destined for aerodynamic greatness and high performance. While most companies stake their wheel on wind tunnel testing, Profile Design wanted to go a step further. With their CFD-engineered rim profiles, the engineers behind Profile Design went through hundreds of shapes in their search for excellence, and the result is a wheel that provides distinct advantages through crosswinds or headwinds.
Forged from 6061-T6 aluminum and precision machined with a tolerance of a 100th of a millimeter, the TwentyFour series hubs from Profile Design increase durability, strength, and stiffness. A machined 7001-T6 aluminum freehub creates an 18% increase in strength compared to standard freehub bodies, preventing cassettes from marring the freehub while simultaneously increasing shift performance and power transfer.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 78mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 24.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim, specially selected Tg resin.
- Hubs: TwentyFour Series 6061-T6 aluminum hub.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Spokes: Straight Pull, Bladed.
- Spoke Nipple: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.