Stability and speed in one.
Designed for aerodynamics, the 1/Fifty Carbon Wheelset from Profile Design is a wide, deep rim that provides stability and efficiency in nearly all conditions. With its 50mm deep rim, the 1/Fifty slices through head and crosswinds alike, and with its 24mm wide rim, it offers race-worthy handling and reliability. Dive into corners in a crit or descend like a bat out of Hell with confidence that when you need to lose speed you can, thanks to the ultra high Tg resin borrowed from Profile Design's TwentyFour series of wheels. Thanks to the Tg resin used in the layup, the 1/Fifty provides superior heat dissipation and braking performance that proves carbon fiber has come a long way.
- Wide and deep, these lightweight carbon fiber wheels are stable performers in all conditions.
- Delivers superior heat dissipation and braking performance via high Tg resin.
- Aero rim offers crosswind stability with improved handling.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 50mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 24mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Profile Design.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 2-cross.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited.
- Claimed weight: 1700g.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.