PowerTap offers dual-sided power measurement and Advanced Pedal Metrics in their sleek, lightweight, and durable P2 Pedals. They last up to 80 hours, have ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity, and are easy to install/remove for quick swapping between bikes.
In the box: One set of PowerTap P2 power pedals, one pair of red 6-degree float cleats, and one pair of AAA lithium batteries.
Features & Specs:
- Dual sided measurement.
- Advanced Pedal Metrics.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Over-the-Air firmware updates.
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank, 75mm BB drop, 147mm Q-Factor).
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (from crank to pedal).
- Stack Height: 14mm.
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm.
- Cleat: PowerTap 3-bolt cleats; 6-degree or 0-degree float.
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer.
- Thread Type: 9/16".
- Battery Life: 80 hours.
- No rider weight limit.
- Weight: 398g per pair (w/ batteries).
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.