These minimal, mighty headlights prevent you from having catastrophic light-related errors with their tiny, weatherproof design. Featuring an ingenious double-click lens designed to prevent accidental on/offs and a easy-to-use mounting system, the Portland Design Works Meteoroid Headlight is the perfect daytime headlight, and a worthy addition to any existing lighting system. With 3 light modes to choose from and 18 lumens of illumination, the Meteoroid may not be the brightest light on the market, but with its tiny shape and 24hour battery life, it is a perfect contingency plan.
Pairs nicely with the Meteoroid Tail Light.
- 3 Modes - Lumen output (burn time): Flash - 8 lumens (24 hrs), Pulse - 18 lumens (5 hrs), Steady - 12 lumens (4 hrs).
- UV-Proof rubber mount.
- Double-click lens to turn on or off.
- Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries (included).
- Weatherproof exterior for all-season riding.
- Claimed weight: 30 grams.