Daybot, fighter of the night.
Designed for highly-visible riding in any conditions, Portland Design Works' Daybot Tail Light features a CREE LED to pump out a maximum of 100 Lumens of light. Whether you've got the graveyard shift and have to get where you're going in the dead of night, or you're just looking for a versatile light that will transition with you on your long day in the saddle, the Daybot is up for the job. With its lithium-polymer battery, it provide sup to 100 hours of use on a single charge, and is USB-rechargeable so you can top it off at the office or overnight.
The Portland Design Works Daybot USB Tail Light includes mount brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting.
- USB-rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
- Weatherproof construction for all-season riding.
- Mounts vertically or horizontally to fit all frames.
- Claimed weight: 1.9 oz.
Light Modes / Runtimes:
- Day Solid: 60 Lumens / 6 Hours.
- Day Pulse: 100 Lumens / 20 Hours.
- Night Solid: 20 Lumens / 20 Hours.
- Night Flash: 20 Lumens / 100 Hours.
- Night Pulse: 20 Lumens / 30 Hours.