This watch has heart.
Nobody likes the feeling of being wired up like a lab rat when they head out for a ride or run, but thanks to the Polar M200's integrated heart-rate sensor, you can leave the chest strap at home. A variety of exercise profiles makes this GPS watch versatile for running, cycling, swimming, skating and more, and 24/7 Activity Tracking can be used to count steps, calories burned, and sleep patterns night and day.
Polar's online Flow App permits wireless activity uploads through your smartphone, and the special Running Program feature lets you download custom training plans for targeting 5K, 10K, half- and full-marathon distances.
- GPS location recording
- Integrated optical heart rate sensor
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Wireless upload via Polar Flow mobile app
- Smart Notifications forward phone alerts to the watch display
- Built-in USB connector
- Li-Po battery lasts up to 6 days between charges
- USB extension cord included
- Replaceable wristband
- 26 mm display
- Claimed weight is 40 g