Dirt Doesn't Stand A Chance
Designed for mountain bikers, gravel grinders, and all-weather roadies, the Polar Bottles Breakaway® Muck Insulated water bottle works hard to provide ultimate hydration on any ride. Complete with super-effective insulation, this bottle keeps your liquids cool twice as long, no matter how hot the ride.
The built-in Muckguard protects the Surge™ Valve from whatever the trail dishes up. The high-flow Surge Cap provides a sip or blast of water and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter, even on your bumpiest rides. Tri-layer™ insulation relies on radiant heat-reflective technology to keep your water refreshingly cool in all temperatures.
The 24-ounce size is perfect for most bottle cages, allowing you to hydrate with any frame size and/or full suspension bike with limited real estate for bottles. Built for the all-terrain rider, this insulated water bottle keeps you hydrated when you're going harder than ever before.
- Muckguard and Surge™ Valve seals out dirt and debris
- Surge™ Valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills
- Certified 100% BPA-free construction
- Triple wall insulation keeps liquid cooler for 2X longer
- Unique grip groove is easy to squeeze
- Cap and valve are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- 24oz bottle measures 10.5" by 2.75" and weighs 5.7oz
- Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Bought it to keep the mouthpiece clean from gravel trails. A bit on the heavy side. The insulating function was not high priority for me but couldn't find a covered mouthpiece without insulation. Other option would be to wear an hydration pack.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.