Take it to the dirt.
Now you can finally keep your Octal Road helmet pristine with the redesigned-for-dirt POC Octal X. Featuring an extended unibody polycarbonate shell with the same Aramid bridge technology, this helmet boasts the same lightweight durable protection that made their award-winning road version so popular among professionals and amateurs alike.
Just like the road version, this cross-country specific Octal X features extended coverage over the back of the head and temples, with the same strategically designed EPS line for added protection where its needed. The key difference between the Octal X and its predecessor is the extended shell, providing added coverage over the EPS liner to improve the helmet's overall durability against debris or branches without adding to the weight.
- Lightweight fully wrapped unibody shell.
- Aramid bridge technology provides additional protection.
- Extended helmet shell further covers EPS liner.
- Large vents for increased airflow.
- Eye garage secures most sunglasses when not in use.
- Claimed weight: 210 g (M/L)
Other styles of this product are available.