Already own a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 or Ultegra R8000 crankset? No problem, Pioneer’s BYOC program provides a Buy It, Ship It, Ride It program for a simple and affordable drive side power meter solution. Simply pack your crankset in the customized shipping box, register your crankset on-line, print your pre-paid shipping label and drop the kit in the mail. Once received at Pioneer’s Cycle Installation Center, we’ll keep you updated during the installation process and ship your completed dual leg power meter back in 7-10 business days.
Features & Specs:
- Compatible with DURA-ACE 9100 & ULTEGRA R8000 cranksets.
- Ship existing crank to Pioneer for factory installation and calibration.
- Bluetooth Connectivity to Cyclo-Sphere Control App for easy set-up, maintenance and real-time Force Vector Viewer.
- Pedaling Monitor Force Vector and Efficiency Display when used with Pioneer or Wahoo ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT Cycle Computers.
- Free shipping with online registration - Powerisking.com/kit.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.