Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Already own a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 or Ultegra R8000 crankset? No problem, Pioneer’s BYOC program provides a Buy It, Ship It, Ride It program for a simple and affordable left arm power meter solution. Simply pack your crankarm in the customized shipping box, register your crankarm on-line, print your pre-paid shipping label and drop the kit in the mail. Once received at Pioneer’s Cycle Installation Center, we’ll keep you updated during the installation process and ship your completed dual leg power meter back in 5 – 7 business days.
Features & Specs:
- Compatible with DURA-ACE 9100 & ULTEGRA R8000 cranksets.
- Ship existing crank to Pioneer for factory installation and calibration.
- Bluetooth Connectivity to Cyclo-Sphere Control App for easy set-up, maintenance and real-time Force Vector Viewer.
- Pedaling Monitor Force Vector and Efficiency Display when used with Pioneer or Wahoo ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT Cycle Computers.
- Free shipping with online registration - Powerisking.com/kit.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.