Equally at home on gravel, XC trails or all-day adventures
A great shoe for gravel riding needs attributes of both road and mountain shoes.
For the X-Alp, Pearl Izumi borrowed technology from its X-Project so that neither walkability or pedaling stiffness suffer.
Then they cut the upper from a durable 1-piece synthetic leather and added perforations to let feet breathe. A single L6 BOA® closure provides equal pressure across the instep. Extra toe protection helps with errant stones and any extended or uphill hikes. A short EVA insert at the heel provides noticeable vibration damping to reduce fatigue on longer rides over rough roads.
The result is go-anywhere, do-anything addition to the brand's growing lineup of gravel footwear.
- Seamless perforated synthetic upper for improved breathability and comfort
- L6 Boa® system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1® Next Step Nylon composite sole does what no other can: deliver uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Reinforced toe bumper for added durability and protection
- TPU lugs deliver off the bike confidence 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.