Everything You Need And Nothing You Don't
Pearl Izumi created this women's road cycling shoe with a stiff full nylon sole designed for easy pedaling to reduce foot fatigue. The heavily perforated film upper is bonded to a highly breathable mesh for optimal ventilation. Three supple straps offer a strong closure with easy on-the-fly adjustability. The 1cm rubber heel bumper makes this shoe an easy walker with either two-bolt or three-bolt cleats and features a women's-specific shape and fit.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- Anatomic three-strap design comfortably secures foot and is easy to adjust
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
- Available in sizes 36-42 (including half sizes)
*Note: This product runs small. We recommend sizing up from your normal preferred size.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 0 grams
Mfg PartNum: 1.5282E+12
Cleat Compatibility: 2 and 3-Hole