Preorder: This item is not yet in stock but is available for preorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all preorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your preorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Three season riding shell.
Sometimes the difference between staying in and going out, comes down to your wardrobe, and the Pearl Izumi Women's P.R.O. AmFIB Shell will give you more comfortable days in the saddle than any other shoulder season gear you own. This triple-layer, four-way stretch jacket is completely windproof and highly water-resistant. It's a three-season foul weather piece that we consider weatherproof, thanks to our proprietary PI Dry® treatment, which causes water to bead up on the surface and runoff before it has a chance to soak through the fabric and membrane. We bond seams at the cuffs, neck, and hem to reduce bulk and keep it form-fitting sleek. It protects like an insulated rain jacket but fits like a long-sleeve jersey.
- PRO 3-layer, 4-way stretch AmFIB® Softshell fabric is windproof, water-resistant and 50% more breathable than typical membranes
- PI Dry® water shedding technology provides all-weather performance
- Bonded neck, cuffs and hem to minimize bulk
- 2-way water resistant Vislon® Aquaguard zipper is easy to use with gloves for quick ventilation
- Two back pockets plus zippered center pocket balance ease of access and all-weather security
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Main Body: 100% polyester Pocket Bag: 100% nylon Other: 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% LYCRA® elastane
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.