Preorder: This item is not yet in stock but is available for preorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all preorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your preorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
We take our responsible and sustainable approach to sourcing Merino wool and ratchet it up a notch with this vest which uses Merino scrap to insulate the polyester front and rear paneling. Zippered front pockets and a rear side pocket balances style with function, making it as great for running errands as it is for heading to the tap room. Beyond the tailored women’s fit, this piece also features extra detailing in the waist for a little more sophistication.
- Thermal Merino wool/Nylon fabric for comfort, odor control and natural body temperature management
- Made with 18.5-micron fine Merino for ultimate luxury
- Thermal Merino grid fabric on shoulders and pockets
- Zip-secure front hand pockets
- Metalux center front zipper with semi-auto locking zipper head
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Main Body: 57% merino wool, 43% nylon Other: 100% polyester
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.