Neutralize Cold Riding Conditions
For cool, fall rides when the temperature has dropped and it's not yet time to throw on a winter jacket, the Pearl Izumi Attack Thermal jersey will give you an exceptional range of movement and warmth.
With harsh conditions on the horizon, you can pair this thermal jersey with a jacket to offset those frigid winter rides.
Form-fitting, to reduce unwanted bunching when on the bike, this jersey has been designed to have a higher front hem, making it a perfect thermal jersey for layering. The rear silicone gripper has been placed to keep your jersey from riding up. Three rear pockets and an additional single zip pocket you can keep your ride necessities in an easy-to-access location.
For added visibility, the rear panel features a reflective gusset and the arms, a reflective elbow detail on the rear of the jacket.
Available in Atomic Red, Eventide and Teak, this jersey is a go-to for cold-weather riding.
Find the perfect Pearl Izumi jacket to pair with this jersey here!
- SELECT Thermal Fleece fabric with 4-way stretch provides exceptional freedom of movement and warmth
- Full-length Vislon® zipper for ventilation and ease of use.
- Modern design lines create a perfect on-bike silhouette and integrated style
- Gripper elastic with silicone print holds the jersey in position
- Three back pockets plus additional single zippered back pocket for securing valuables
- BioViz® high visibility colors and reflective elements
- 83% polyester, 17% elastane
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.