Blame it on the rain no more with Pearl Izumi's premier waterproof shell.
Utilizing Outdry, the PRO Barrier WxB Glove from Pearl Izumi keeps the wet out and warmth in, making them perfect for cool, rainy bike rides. Or size up and use them as an outer liner overtop the brand's PRO Softshell Lite Glove for superior performance when the weather turns wintry and hands and fingers are most at risk of freezing up.
Features & Specs:
- PRO Barrier WxB powered by Outdry provides optimal water protection by bonding the waterproof, breathable membrane directly to the external layer of the glove
- AX Suede G-Series Grid WR palm offers superior grip on wet surfaces
- Light fleece lined interior
- Anatomic fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Hook and loop closure
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility