Durable as a steel frame
Most Merino socks start great and go threadbare before the season is out.
But then most socks aren't made from a unique blend of Merino wool and polyester sourced from recycled plastic water bottles. The result is a sock construction that's durable as a steel frame.
That's not to say the Merino Thermal Socks are hard to the touch or heavy on the feet. With a double weight knit and flat seam, they are soft, warm, and comfortable under any pair of cycling shoes, no matter the season or terrain ahead.
Features & Specs:
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance
- 18.5-micron fine Merino Wool Repreve Recycled Polyester created from recycled plastic water bottles
- Double weight knit for extra warmth
- Flat toe seam construction provides superior comfort over toes
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit
- Tall cuff height (21 cm) unisex sizing
- Fabric made in USA