When what's good for you and good for the planet are one & the same
Combining responsibly sourced Merino wool and polyester from recycled water bottles, Pearl Izumi's Merino Tall cycling socks are amazingly comfortable and a step in the right direction for the planet.
Versatile enough to be worn beneath both tights and jeans, they are sewn from a comfortable combination of fine Merino wool and technical recycled polyester fibers for temperature regulation, with mesh over the instep to increase ventilation.
Rounding out the design is nylon in the heel and toe for increased durability, and a flat seam in the toe to eliminate bunching and unnecessary bulk.
As its name suggests, this is Pearl Izumi's tallest standard weight cycling sock.
Features & Specs:
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance
- 18.5-micron fine Merino Wool Repreve® Recycled Polyester created from recycled plastic water bottles
- Flat toe seam construction provides superior comfort over toes
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit
- Mesh ventilation over top of foot
- Cuff height (19 cm) Unisex sizing
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great weight, too tight at top
North Central MA
0 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Love the wool weight, too tight at top for my calves, and I am not a big legged guy. Folded them down into shorties and they are great, but that's not what I was trying to buy.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.