Warm Bibs For Cool Rides
The Pearl Izumi Men's Thermal Cycling Bib Tight is a go-to cycling staple made for those days when comfort depends on consistent warmth. Pearl Izumi's thermal fleece fabric is stretchy enough to allow for fewer panels to improve fit and comfort, and raw-edge bib straps eliminate bulk for seamless layering.
Because wet is the enemy of warm, they add full PI Dry® water-shedding technology to ward off splashes and light rain. Plush dual-density Levitate™ Plus chamois provides exceptional comfort for as long as you wish to ride.
- Ultra-soft Thermal fleece fabric for pedaling comfort and thermal regulation
- Dual-density Levitate™ Plus chamois pad reduces friction for all day comfort
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 56% Recycled Nylon, 30% Recycled Polyester, 14% Lycra® Elastane
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
0 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Very thin for cold riding anything in 30 - 40 degrees range or below
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.