Summit AmFIB Alpha Pant
The Pearl Izumi Men's Summit AmFIB Alpha Pant is designed for riders who relish the opportunity to ride through winter. Pearl Izumi's warmest pant features Polartec Alpha for its great next-to-skin feel and lightning-fast moisture transfer that can match hard aerobic efforts. To keep you warm without excess bulk, the insulation is targeted in panels where it's needed most, while AmFIB softshell provides 360-degree breathable protection from wind and cold. Dual zippered trail access pockets hold ride essentials and a PFC-free DWR coating shrugs off moisture. The tapered lower legs are pedal-friendly with zip closures that are compatible with a range of footwear. Wear over your favorite liner and go despite the weather.
- Main Body: 89% recycled nylon, 11% spandex Liner: 78% recycled polyester, 22% polyester Pocket Bag: 95% recycled polyester, 5% polyester
- Polartec Alpha panels on the thighs and seat
- 360-degree AmFIB softshell protection from wind and cold
- Kneepad compatible
- Zippered Trail Access pockets for secure storage and pedaling comfort
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment sheds light precipitation
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.