The Quest Is Yours, If You Choose To Accept It
The Pearl Izumi Quest Bib Short has been the gateway piece for countless cyclists, and for good reason—it's designed to feel supportive without feeling restrictive.
Pearl has updated this classic bib short with their all new Levitate chamois to keep you comfortable in the saddle even on longer rides.
Comfortably-compressive Transfer fabric wicks moisture to help you stay dry; now made from recycled content. And high quality silicone leg grippers keep the short in place without constricting movement.
Once you try these bibs you'll never ride without them.
- Compressive Transfer fabric keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Short fabric and reflective trims are made from recycled materials
- New Men's Levitate™ chamois pad provides saddle comfort and support
- Mesh bib upper provides stability and support
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 9" inseam
- Shipped rolled to reduce plastic packaging; wash to remove wrinkling
- Main Body: 80% recycled nylon, 20% spandex Bib: 77% recycled polyester, 14% elastane, 9% polyester
- Wash with simple detergent with no additives or scents. Never use fabric softener. Always use gentle wash cycles, and only dry on warm or low heat—however, hand-washing / hang drying is recommended to maximize the life of the garment.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.