Prospect Barrier Jacket
For the Pearl Izumi Men's Prospect Barrier Jacket, they used their shared experiences as cyclists to build the ultimate commuter jacket. The result is a piece that's as committed to going by bike as you are.
This technical jacket is constructed from a windproof fabric made from recycled materials, with enough stretch for dynamic on-bike movement. And thanks to their water-shedding PI Dry technology it provides protection against light rain and road spray. Cycling-focused features include transparent reflective accents, a deployable BioViz Screaming Red pennant for increased visibility, and a hood designed to fit over your helmet for added warmth while on the move.
- 88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Elastane
- PI Dry permanent water-shedding technology shrugs off light rain and road spray
- Constructed with stretch-woven polyester fabric for on-bike mobility
- Storm-flap over zipper blocks rain and wind
- Hood over helmet design
- Snap-to-stow BioViz pennant and cuff for daytime and low-light visibility
- Standard fit
- Versatile top works as a midlayer and stand-alone jersey
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Form Fit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.