Sleek, Stiff, & Ready For Speed
The latest iteration of Pearl Izumi's popular PRO Road shoe offers slipper-like fit and a high level of stiffness, in a sophisticated package.
Perforated synthetic leather is bonded together to form a sleek, strong, and breathable upper, while a pair of BOA® L6C dials give riders the ability to make independent micro-adjustments to the mid and forefoot for a perfect fit. Soft TX lace guides replace the traditional BOA cables to eliminate pressure points on the top of the foot.
For maximal power transfer, this shoe is built off the 1:1® PRO Carbon Power Plate. It has been carefully designed to concentrate material where it matters most for stiffness, with ventilation zones where it's not needed. An ergonomically-designed, dual-density footbed provides optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort, so you can go far and go fast.
- Perforated synthetic leather upper is durable and breathable
- BOA® Fit System with dual L6C dials for zonal adjustment
- Soft TX lace guides eliminate pressure and hotspots
- 1:1® PRO Carbon Power Plate drops weight and adds ventilation, without sacrificing stiffness
- Dual density 1:1® footbed is ergonomically designed to provide optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort
- 252 grams per shoe (size 42)
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.