In Pursuit of comfort.
Designed for all-day comfort during the winter months, these softshell bib tights feature targeted wind and water protection. The Pearl Izumi Men's P.R.O. Pursuit Cycling Bib Tights feature P.R.O.-level 3-layer Softshell Panels in key areas that block out wind and water, while at the lower legs lightweight Softshell panels provide targeted splash protection. Inside, the P.R.O. Pursuit 1:1™ Chamois keeps you supported all day long with its multi-density foam and superior breathability. Down below, an elasticized cuff makes for easy on and off without a zipper, improving comfort under shoe covers.
- P.R.O. level 3-layer Softshell Panels provide wind and water protection in key areas.
- Targeted lightweight Softshell fabric at lower legs.
- PI Dry™ treated Thermal fabric for optimal warmth and dryness.
- Raw edge straps on bib upper for added comfort.
- P.R.O. Pursuit 1:1™ Chamois for all-day comfort.
- Elasticized cuffs for easy on/off and comfort under shoe covers.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
A second skin, but warmer
by David Engstrom
Easy on and off, better then Id have thought it would be because of the leg zipper being absent, definitely better without it. Soft on the skin and farm fitting. 4hr rides in this bib tight and soooooo much comfort is felt. Warm without being too hot .Very good rain and wind protection, love them!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.