There's nothing like the warmth of Merino wool
A 60/40 blend of responsibly sourced wool and nylon, the Men's Pro Merino Thermal Jersey won't stretch out of shape and is more durable than wool alone, plus it's softer than a kitten.
Hand-stitched details add an understated flair while three rear pockets and a zippered security pouch will stow whatever you need for that fall century, gran fondo or mountain pass ascent.
Pearls Izumi's standard fit is more forgiving and easier to layer so you won't feel bad about eating a second slice of pie after your next big effort.
Features & Specs:
- Thermal Merino wool/Nylon fabric for comfort, odor control and natural body temperature management
- Hand-stitched design lines on chest panel for added visual interest
- Full length Vislon zipper for ventilation and ease of use
- Three back pockets plus additional single zippered back pocket for securing valuables
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Main Body: 57% merino wool, 43% nylon
- Pocket: 100% polyester
- Other: 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% LYCRA elastane
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.