This short uses more muscle hugging Lycra® than anything else in Pearl Izumi's line for a performance feel the moment you slip them on. A sophisticated seven panel design utilizes the stretch and support of the fabric to simplify the number of seams, allowing the short to smoothly follow your every movement. Laser cut hems create a seamless transition to your thigh with perfectly balanced compression. In-R-Cool® technology provides additional cooling performance as you turn up the heat and lay down the power. Equipped with Pearl Izumi's highly breathable premium ELITE Escape 1:1® Chamois for long ride comfort.
Features & Specs:
- ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- Lightweight fabric uses 34% Lycra for muscle hugging stretch and compression
- ELITE Escape 1:1® Chamois with floating top-sheet design reduces friction for all day comfort
- Laser cut leg openings with silicone leg grippers for a seamless transition to skin
- BioViz™ reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 9.5" inseam [size medium]
- Body: 66% nylon, 34% LYCRA® elastane
- Lower Leg: 65% nylon, 35% LYCRA® elastane
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Not as good as ProsR Cool
At one time Pearl Izumi made pants called Pros R Cool. They were great. They stopped making them. I have not yet found pants that live up to the quality of Pros R Cool. Pearl Izumi if you are reading this please start making them again. I did buy a pair of Interval Short, I sent them back.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.