Cold Legs Keeping You Down?
Discover the balance between warmth and protection from wind and rain with the remarkable PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Tight. Every cyclist needs that ultimate tight that can get them out the door when the mercury dips.
Pearl Izumi achieved this by combining their latest generation AmFIB® softshell and thermal fleece fabrics for a superior fit. AmFIB softshell covers and protects the front of the leg, the seat, and the Achilles tendon areas from the elements, while thermal fleece fabric on the back of the legs and knees insulates and provides great breathability. The wide waistband is comfortable without feeling restrictive. PI Dry® permanent water-repellent technology sheds precipitation. BioViz® reflective elements appear on the back of the calves, high enough for visibility above any shoe covers or booties, as well as on the hip.
* Please note, these tights do not have a chamois, they simply fit over your favorite shorts or can be used for other off-bike winter activities such as XC skiing.
- 89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Elastane / 56% Recycled Nylon, 30% Recycled Polyester, 14% Lycra® Elastane
- Ultra-soft AmFIB® softshell fabric with membrane is made with recycled content
- Brushed thermal fleece lining
- Wide waistband won't bunch or bind
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.