Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Truer than ever.
The Park Tool TS-4 takes the place the gold-standard TS-2.2 that's probably bolted to the counter of your favorite LBS or atop the workbench in your garage right now. It's fabricated in St. Paul, Minnesota from heavy-gauge, powder-coated and chrome-plated steel and is just as precise and reliable as before. However, it's been updated to handle your fat bike's 5" tires, wide boost hubs, and wide rims so you can keep every wheel in your quiver rolling true.
- Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand.
- Accommodates axle widths from 75mm to 215mm
- Direct action caliper arm adjusts to work with wheel sizes from 16" to 29"+
- Accommodates tire widths up to 5" with or without brake rotor mounted
- Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in our factory in St. Paul, MN
- Precise accuracy, operation and adjustability
- Built in thru-axle adaptors
- Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction
- Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
- Dial Indicator compatible (Park TS-2Di)
- Rotor gauge compatible (Park DT-3 & DT-3i.2)