The Golden—Well, Blue Actually—Standard In Professional Wheelbuilding & Truing
The visage of a Park Tool TS-2.3 Pro Wheel Truing Stand is nearly synonymous with most people's idea of shop tools—walk into the service area of any bike shop in the world, and odds are good you'll see a Park Tool Professional Wheel Truing Stand on the bench.
Forty years after its debut, and it is still the top choice of professional mechanics everywhere.
With extra-tall uprights and wide calipers, the TS-2.3 is capable of accepting most wheels commonly found on road, mountain, BMX, and hybrid bicycles, including wheels with disc brakes, aero rims and oversized MTB tires.
Upright adjustment is controlled with an ergonomically-designed speed knob, which quickly adjusts the stand to accommodate any hub width in seconds. The sturdy uprights of the TS-2.3 feature integrated storage for the included thru-axle adapters, which allow for compatibility with thru-axle, quick release, and solid axle hubs without the use of additional parts or adapters.
The TS-2.3 is constructed from durable powder coated heavy-gauge steel and is manufactured, assembled and calibrated in St. Paul, Minnesota. Strong, comfortable knobs and spring-loaded calipers and caliper arm ensure smooth, consistent operation, and the removable composite caliper tips protect painted rims and fragile materials.
The TS-2.3 is 100% adjustable and easily rebuildable for a lifetime of use as the centerpiece of your workshop.
- Maximum wheel size: Up to 29"+ with or without tire
- Maximum hub width: 200 mm (7.87")
- Maximum rim width: 102 mm (4")
- Hub compatibility: Accommodates quick release and solid axle hubs — also accommodates thru axle hubs using included TS-2TA.2 Thru Axle Adaptors
- Bolt to benchtop — mounting holes are 9.5 mm (3/8") in diameter and 200 mm (7.9") from center to center
- Clamp in vise — base is 76 mm (3") deep
- Install in TSB-2.2 Truing Stand Base. Note: Base is not included.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.