Your Dirty Bike Is Calling
The Park Tool BCB-5 Professional Bike Cleaning Brush Set includes five unique cleaning tools purpose-built for scrubbing away dirt and grime, with long ergonomic handles for leverage and comfort. The soaping brush, bottle brush and straight brush feature bristles made from tampico, a natural fiber derived from the agave plant. Tampico is extremely durable, resists chemicals, and holds moisture well, making it an ideal material for cleaning brushes.
Tampico is a natural fiber — as such, variations in the color of the bristles are to be expected. Tampico bristles may become temporarily deformed in shipment or storage. Get brushes wet, reshape by hand, and hang to dry. Always allow tampico brushes to dry fully in an open area before storage to inhibit growth of mildew or mold
- Soaping Brush — Great for making an initial pass over the bike, dispersing soapy water and breaking up large accumulations of debris.
- Tapered Bottle Brush — A general purpose tampico brush for scrubbing areas both big and small.
- Straight Brush — A long-reach brush with short, tight tampico bristles for getting into small nooks and crannies such as suspension pivots, saddle rails, and other hard to reach areas.
- Drivetrain Brush — Long, stiff nylon bristles make this brush ideal for derailleurs, cassettes, and other areas with grease or dirt build up.
- Soaping Sponge — Useful for applying soap and water as well as cleaning delicate surfaces, with a convenient wedge shape.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Keep things running smoothly on your road, mountain, or commuter bike.
When to use grease, lubes, and solvents on bicycle parts.