A premium hydration pack that won't bounce around
The Osprey Raven 14 is a women-specific hydration pack made for high-quality mountain bikers who desire high-quality gear.
It can haul everything you need for high country excursions with the flexibility to accommodate shorter rides -- and less gear too.
Osprey set out to solve the issue of bouncy hydration packs and found the answer in its BioStretch harness -- a wing-shaped shoulder strap solution that takes the same shape you do when you're in a natural riding position. The result is unparalleled stability and maximum ventilation thanks to an AirScape suspension system and backpanel.
Rounding out the feature set of this premium hydration pack is a 2.5-liter reservoir that slips into its own sleeve with direct-zip access, and a space at the bottom of the pack that is reserved for a removable Tool Roll.
Standard and full-face helmets can be secured to the pack via the LidLock attachment or side compression straps.
Features & Specs:
- Women-specific fit and sizing
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Front panel zippered stash pocket
- Side compression straps double as a full-face helmet carry
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.