Go Even Harder With D30 Protection
Osprey already offers some of the best hydration packs on the market, but there's always room for improvement. Their latest, the Raptor Pro 18 Hydration Pack includes a robust D30 BP4 Level 1 back guard. Meaning Osprey's new Raptor Pro pack may be the brand's most comprehensive and fully-featured option to date.
Through proprietary technologies, Osprey engineers materials that are rate-sensitive, soft, and flexible as well as highly shock absorbent. This lightweight, exceptionally soft, and flexible design means the back protector provides riding comfort without sacrificing durability and protection while the highly ventilated geometry delivers maximum breathability.
While many hydration packs rely on less-flexible inserts for protection, the Osprey D3O insert will remain flexible under normal conditions. But like other D3O products, it should stiffen upon impact, protecting your back. The design also includes quite a few perforations for increased ventilation.
- Fully padded front shield + upper compression for full-face helmets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Secure side panel pockets + dual compression for storage of leg/arm protection
- Scratch-free heat-embossed zippered slash pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch mesh zippered hip belt pockets
- MTB-specific shoulder straps
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access + hose path
- Hydraulics LT 2.5-liter reservoir (included)
- Sternum strap magnet for reservoir hose/mouthpiece
- Bike tool organization (main compartment) + roll-up tool organizer (removable)
- Light attachment loop and a reflective patch
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.