Bring A Bag For The Toughest Trails
Made to haul all the essentials — but flexible enough to slim down for shorter rides — the Osprey Raptor 14 Hydration Pack is a premium bag for mountain bikers who demand top quality from their gear.
Don't like how hydration packs feel over gnarly terrain? Neither did Osprey. So they designed shoulder straps in the shape of wings that curve the same way you do when you're in the riding position.
An AirScape suspension and back panel provide a close-to-body carrying experience and elevate comfort and stability to unprecedented levels, while still allowing for dynamic body movement.
Other standout features include the 2.5-liter reservoir with direct-zip hose for easy access and straightforward loading, and a tool roll that collects everything you need to get moving again should you have any trailside troubles.
Off the bike, standard helmets attach with Osprey's trusty LidLock system while side compression straps accommodate full-face designs with chinbars.
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap with magnetic bite valve for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock attachment securely fastens helmet to outside of pack
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Front panel zippered stash pocket
- Side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 10005042
Mfg PartNum: 10005044
Mfg PartNum: 10005045
I've put this pack through the ringer and is my second time purchasing in 15 years. They've found a way to make an awesome pack even better with the dedicated tool pocket (which I actually use to store my first aid kit) and the hip belt pockets. The pack is perfect for all day riding and hits the sweet spot for weight, size, and water capacity. However, if you need a bigger pack to carry your pads/armor or more than a couple items of clothing, consider getting the Evoc.
The Raptor is the perfect size of pack Iï¿½ve purchased this far. The Raptor checks all the boxes and came with a few extras I wasnï¿½t expecting. The packs got the right pockets in the right spots for riding the trails or walking them. Great balance and sits in the sweet spot for comfort and agility. I even can incorporate EDC items in the secured pockets concealed and even externally for hikes and easy access! Great color combo highlights my favorite pack!
Will buy more of this Brand!
Pros: Lots of compartments for goodies, definitely details oriented design from zippers, tools bag and water container.
Cons: water container is difficult to wash, no cover for the month piece which may end up dusty.
Found this site from a google search. Happened to be a highly rated store and also lowest price found for the Raptor 14 backpack. Ordered in the morning, shipped by evening, and two days later it arrived! The product is great and as described. Great price, fast shipping, and product is perfect for what I need. Thank you!
Purchased this pack for mountain biking. It has worked out great. Just the right size to hold enough water for a morning or afternoon on the trails. Tool compartment holds just what is needed or hopefully not needed. All bikers should use this bag.
Articles will open in new tab.