Prepare for the unexpected with this top-notch trail bag
Let's face it, not every ride happens the way we want it to. Your bike can break, the weather can change, and the trail may not be as well-marked as you'd like it to be.
The Raptor 10 is specifically designed with these challenges in mind.
A premium pack that carries it all without weighing you down, the Raptor features winged shoulder straps that contour to the shape you're in when you reach for your handlebars — delivering superior stability even when the trail turns super techy.
AirScape suspension evenly distributes your load while permitting dynamic range of motion, and a mesh-covered foam backpanel leaves you well ventilated.
An included 2.5-liter reservoir slides into its own dedicated compartment for fill-up simplicity, and another devoted space at the base of the pack houses a Tool Roll for your mini-pump, tire lever, hex keys, and more.
Features & Specs:
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.