Not every ride calls for a big pack and lots of gear
When you're looking to get in a quick ride that requires water and not much else, the women's-specific Kitsuma 3 Hydration Pack is a functional and inconspicuous solution to your hydration needs.
Low-profile shoulder straps give way to rolled-soft edges that offer excellent fit and stability. Stay cool and dry, even on hot and steamy days, with a lightweight AirScape airmesh backpanel that also grants full body movement.
Rounding out the feature set of the Kitsuma 3 is an independent hydration sleeve holding an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a bite valve that attaches to your sternum strap via magnet.
Store small easy-access items, like energy bars and arm warmers, in the side mesh pockets and attach a rear bike light on the designated loop should you pedal close to sunset.
Features & Specs:
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Blinker light attachment
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.