A lightweight option for stability on any MTB trail
Want to hit the trail for a quick ride that calls for water and just a few minimal pieces of gear? The low-profile Katari 7 Hydration Pack is your go-to pack.
A light and airy mesh harness with rolled soft edges provide contouring comfort around your shoulders for excellent fit, while a removable webbing hipbelt enhances stability.
Cue up instant, on-demand hydration with a 2.5-liter reservoir that slips into an external sleeve and a magnetic bite valve fixed threaded to the sternum strap.
On the front, a vertical zip pocket is just spacious enough to carry the essentials, like a spare tube and tools or a rain jacket, while stretch mesh pockets offer quick and easy access to snacks and other small items.
Rounding out the feature set is a clip for lights and interior tool organizaiton.
Functional and versatile, the Osprey Katari 7 Hydration Pack extends rides no matter the season.
Features & Specs:
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Blinker light attachment
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Front panel vertical zip compartment with tool organization
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.