Talk about a bright idea. Ortlieb has taken the popular Front Roller Classic Pannier Set, famous for its compact shape, completely watertight construction and versatile attachment system, and made it incredibly visible with neon coloring and reflective materials. Combine these features with Ortlieb's basic, no-frills design and you get a set of bags that's simultaneously lightweight, functional and dependable -- ideal for traveling the globe or braving the daily commute.
- Smaller carry capacity designed for front racks
- Works well on rear racks too; ideal for shorter trips when you're carrying less gear
- PU laminated Cordura with interwoven reflective yarn, PVC free
- Roll top closure with buckle strap for extra storage space and weatherproof protection
- Simple one compartment design a single zippered mesh pocket inside
- QL2.1 side-adjusting mounting system and upper hooks for single handed attachment on most common rack designs
- Alternate attachment hooks included to accommodate various rack tubing diameters
- Removable shoulder strap
- Reflective accents
- Set includes Right and Left bags
- Made in Germany
- High Visibility Neon Yellow/Black
The Front Roller High Visibility Pannier Set is compatible with a variety of Ortlieb accessories including the Carry System BackPack adapter, Detachable Water Bottle Cage, and Outer Pocket.
Dimensions: 30 x 25 x 14cm (11.8 x 9.8 x 5.5 Inches; Height x Width x Depth). Volume: 25 Liters (1526 cubic inches). Weight: 1440g.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Light, Bright, Practical
Lightweight touring. Big enough by themselves for multi day
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.