Norco's 2019 Section Steel 105 Disc Allroad Bike is built for riders who want the classic look and feel of chromoly but still want the versatility to ride any road they encounter. This Reynolds 725 Chromoly Steel all-road steed is crafted around big tires with a lightweight, resilient frame, as well as geometry and features that won't let any road throw you off your game. The Section Steel's lateral stiffness and shock-absorbing vertical compliance rivals many “modern” materials' abilities to provide all-day performance and rider efficient power transfer while also smoothing out rough roads.
- Frame: Reynolds 725 Chromoly Steel, 12x142mm TA Dropouts.
- Fork: Section Carbon Fork, 12x100mm TA, Aluminum/Steel Frame Specific.
- Headset: FSA No. 9M/Cup/CC, 44mm Cartridge Bearing.
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-R7000, 2x11.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 2 Speed.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-GS, 11 Speed.
- Crankset: Praxis Alba, 50/34T.
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis BB, Threaded BSA 68mm.
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T, 11 Speed.
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed.
- Brakeset: TRP Spyre C, 2 Piston Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors.
- Handlebar: Norco Aero All Road, 10° Flare.
- Stem: 3T ARX II, Custom Colour.
- Saddle: Norco SL Race, Cromo Rails, Light Brown.
- Seatpost: Norco SL Alloy, 27.2mm.
- Rims: Alex ATD560, 24 Hole Front/28 Hole Rear, Tubeless Ready.
- Hubs: Alloy, 24 Hole, 12x100mm TA; Alloy, 28 Hole, 12x142mm.
- Axles: Norco Tooled Thru-Axle.
- Spokes: Sapim Race Double Butted - Black w/Black Brass Nipples.
- Tires: Hutchinson Sector, 700x32c, Tubeless Ready, Folding.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on complete bike & crash replacement program.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.