Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Making its debut in 2018, the Norco Scene is not another hybrid re-run. Rated ‘R’ for rad, the Scene’s modern spin on the upright, hybrid bike will have you doing a double take. Don’t let the step-thru design throw you – it’s all part of the Scene’s laid-back personality, offering casual convenience for all – especially when hauling heavy loads like kids’ seats and trail-a-bikes. Not one to be typecast, the Scene is perfect for family rides, cruising with the crew, or quick trips to refill a growler. And with inspiration from Norco mountain bikes – such as 1by drivetrains and 650B wheels with large volume tires – the Scene is a real showstopper.
- Frame Material: Double-butted alloy w/ internal cable routing.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile steel hybrid fork.
- Headset: Zero stack headset w/26mm cone spacer.
- Rear Shifter: Shimano Alivio SL-M4000 Rapidfire 9spd.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-M4000 Shadow.
- Crankset: Alloy 3pc City Crank 36t w/Chain Guard.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge.
- Cassette: Sunrace SCM990 9spd 11-40t.
- Chain: KMC Z99 9spd.
- Brakeset: Tektro HD-M285 hydraulic w/ 160mm front and rear rotors.
- Handlebar: Norco Custom High Rise city bar.
- Stem: Alloy 17º rise.
- Saddle: Norco Comfort Saddle w/Elastomers.
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 15mm offset.
- Rims: Alloy DW Disc w/30mm inner diameter.
- Hubs: Alloy Sealed Disc hub.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel w/ Brass Nipples.
- Front Axle: Alloy quick release.
- Rear Axle: Alloy quick release.
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5 x 2.2" 60 TPI w/Gumwall.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.