Making its debut in 2018, the Norco Scene is not another hybrid re-run. Rated ‘R’ for rad, the Scene’s modern spin on the upright, hybrid bike will have you doing a double take. Don’t let the step-thru design throw you – it’s all part of the Scene’s laid-back personality, offering casual convenience for all – especially when hauling heavy loads like kids’ seats and trail-a-bikes. Not one to be typecast, the Scene is perfect for family rides, cruising with the crew, or quick trips to refill a growler. And with inspiration from Norco mountain bikes – such as 1by drivetrains and 650B wheels with large volume tires – the Scene is a real showstopper.
- Frame Material: Double-butted alloy w/ internal cable routing.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile steel hybrid fork.
- Headset: Zero stack headset w/26mm cone spacer.
- Rear Shifter: Shimano Alivio SL-M4000 Rapidfire 9spd.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-M4000 Shadow.
- Crankset: Alloy 3pc City Crank 36t w/Chain Guard.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge.
- Cassette: Sunrace SCM990 9spd 11-40t.
- Chain: KMC Z99 9spd.
- Brakeset: Tektro HD-M285 hydraulic w/ 160mm front and rear rotors.
- Handlebar: Norco Custom High Rise city bar.
- Stem: Alloy 17º rise.
- Saddle: Norco Comfort Saddle w/Elastomers.
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 15mm offset.
- Rims: Alloy DW Disc w/30mm inner diameter.
- Hubs: Alloy Sealed Disc hub.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel w/ Brass Nipples.
- Front Axle: Alloy quick release.
- Rear Axle: Alloy quick release.
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5 x 2.2" 60 TPI w/Gumwall.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.