Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Norco Bicycle’s 2018 Storm 2 Forma Mountain Bike features a lightweight 6061 alloy XC frame, Suntour XCM HLO 100mm fork, disc brakes, and it’s available with 650b or 29” wheels, making it an ideal entry level mountain bike with responsive handling, quick shifting, and reliable braking.
- Frame Material: Storm 6061 Alloy XC Frame .
- Fork: Suntour XCM HLO 100mm.
- Rear Shock: N/A.
- Headset: Zero Stack Headset.
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M2000 3x9spd.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TX800.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M-2000 9spd.
- Crankset: Prowheel MPE-901 9spd 40/30/22 .
- Bottom Bracket: BSA/73.
- Cassette: Shimano Acera CS-HG2009 11/36 9spd.
- Chain: KMC Z99 9spd.
- Brakeset: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic 160mm.
- Handlebar: X6 Alloy 720mm x 31.8.
- Stem: Alloy 80mm/70mm x 31.8.
- Saddle: Norco XC Saddle.
- Seatpost: Norco Alloy 31.6.
- Wheelset: WTB SX19 29"/27.5" DW Rims.
- Rims: WTB SX19 29"/27.5" DW Rims.
- Hubs: Joytech D341DSE Alloy Disc QR (front); Joytech D342TSE-HL Alloy Disc QR (rear).
- Front Axle: Quick release, 10mm.
- Rear Axle: Quick release, 10mm.
- Tires: WTB Nineline 29 x 2.25/Beeline 27.5" x 2.25.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Crash replacement program and limited lifetime warranty for certain models. Must register within 90 days of purchase.