The Search XR is simultaneously non-conformist yet familiar, pushing the limits of what you’d expect from a drop bar bike. With tire clearance up to 700 x 45c (or 650B x 2.1”), rack, fender and bottle mounts, and a lightweight carbon frame, the Search XR is an all-new breed of adventurer that takes you off the beaten path and allows you to ride every road and trail your heart desires. Explore singletrack, bomb down fire roads, tackle a gravel grinder or load up for a bikepacking trip – better yet, check “all of the above”. We designed the Search XR for all the adventures you can imagine, and for those you have yet to dream up.
- Frame Material: Carbon fiber.
- Fork: Carbon fiber.
- Headset: Angular sealed cartridge bearings - Tapered.
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11spd.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-GS.
- Crankset: Praxis Zayante 48/32t.
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M30.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-GH800 11-34t 11spd.
- Chain: KMC X11.
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-8070 160 / 160mm rotors..
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 AX w/16º flare.
- Stem: Norco SL Alloy.
- Saddle: Norco SL Race w/Crn-Ti rails.
- Seatpost: Norco SL Composite 27.2mm - UD Carbon.
- Wheelset: Clement USHUAiA.
- Rims: Clement USHUAiA.
- Hubs: Clement USHUAiA 100x12mm Sealed Bearing. 142x12mm Sealed Bearing.
- Spokes: Double Butted w/ Alloy nipples.
- Front Axle: 100x12mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 142x12mm thru axle.
- Tires: Clement X'Plor MSO 40c - Folding, tubeless ready.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year limited.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
This bike is phenomenal
Super versatile - light enough for long winter training road rides, handles great on the road. Use an extra wheelset for the road, put 28's on it, and it flies. Descends, corners and climbs totally solid - very laterally stiff and totally fun to ride. Have not ridden very much off-road yet, but have no doubt it will rock. The shimano 8000 components shift and brake perfectly. Couldn't be happier.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.