Norco Bicycles’ 2018 Search XR Carbon Frameset is designed for adventure riding with tire clearance up to 700x45c or 650bx2. It's equipped with rack, fender, and bottle mounts, and Das Boot, a seat clamp cover that prevents water and grime from infiltrating the frame. Several technologies contribute to the excellence of this frameset: SizeScaled Tubing ‒ tube dimensions that are proportional to frame size ‒ features proportionally larger tubes on larger frames, ensuring stiffness that’s optimized for the weight of the rider. Applied Road Compliance (ARC) technology entails slender, bowed seat stays for extremely effective dampening of road vibrations. The tapered head tube, oversized hydroformed downtube, oversized super-stiff bottom bracket shell, and broad chain stays conduct energy from the cranks and transmit directly to the rear wheel for a powerful forward thrust.
Features & Spec:
- Material: Search XR Carbon.
- Tire clearance up to 700 x 45c (or 650B x 2.1”).
- Mounts; rack, fender, bottles.
- Axles: 12x100mm thru (front); 12x142mm thru (rear).
- Das Boot seat clamp cover.
- SizeScaled Tubing.
- Tapered head tube.
- Applied Road Compliance (ARC) technology.
- GIZMO internal cable routing system.
- ArmorLite resin increases frame strength and impact resistance.
Lose the gears and gain the world.