City streets are filled with unexpected obstacles, such as potholes, railway tracks and construction zones, that conspire to upset your ride at any moment. The Indie is designed to help modern cyclists navigate unexpected situations that otherwise make cycling in the city so exciting. Available in a variety of colours, every Indie looks right at home on the streets and delivers a fast, efficient and comfortable ride.
- Frame Material: Double butted aluminum.
- Fork: X-Over Alloy, disc.
- Headset: Internal semi-cartridge.
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M310 3x8spd.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY710.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M370.
- Crankset: Shimano Altus FC-M311, 48/38/28t.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB.
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 12-32t 8Spd.
- Chain: KMC Z-72.
- Brakeset: Tektro Hydraulic Disc, 160/160 rotors.
- Handlebar: Norco Alloy 15mm riser.
- Stem: Alloy.
- Saddle: Norco Urban w/Reflective.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm.
- Wheelset: N/A.
- Rims: Double Wall Alloy.
- Hubs: Alloy sealed disc hubs.
- Spokes: Black stainless w/ brass nipples.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Tires: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 45c w/K-Guard and Reflex.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.