City streets are filled with unexpected obstacles, such as potholes, railway tracks and construction zones, that conspire to upset your ride at any moment. The Indie 2 Forma from Norco Bicycles is designed to help modern cyclists navigate unexpected situations that otherwise make cycling in the city so exciting. Available in a variety of colours, every Indie looks right at home on the streets and delivers a fast, efficient and comfortable ride.
- Frame Material: Double butted aluminum.
- Fork: X-Over Alloy, disc.
- Headset: Internal semi-cartridge.
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M310 3x8spd.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY710.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M370.
- Crankset: Shimano Altus FC-M311, 48/38/28t.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB.
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 12-32t 8Spd.
- Chain: KMC Z-72.
- Brakeset: Tektro Hydraulic Disc, 160/160 rotors.
- Handlebar: Norco Alloy 15mm riser.
- Stem: Alloy.
- Saddle: Norco Urban Women's w/Reflective.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm.
- Wheelset: N/A.
- Rims: Double Wall Alloy.
- Hubs: Alloy sealed disc hubs.
- Spokes: Black stainless w/ brass nipples.
- Front Axle: Bolted skewer.
- Rear Axle: Bolted skewer.
- Tires: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 45c w/K-Guard and Reflex.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.